Wednesday, April 26, 2017

                       The power of Makeup*


I love this video by NikkieTutorials because it shows you how you can have fun by putting on makeup. In this video she does her makeup on half her face and she shows you the power of makeup. Also in this video she says “I've been noticing a lot lately that girls have been almost ashamed to say that they love makeup because now a days when you say you love makeup you're  either doing it because you want to look good for boys, you do it because you're insecure, or because you don't love yourself” and I totally agree with what she is saying because girls who wear makeup usually come out to be the target people will say “you wear to much makeup”, “you eyebrows are too dark”, “boys don't like girls who wear a lot of makeup”, “you look better without makeup” but makeup is not meant to impress nobody, most people wear makeup because it's fun you can create so many new looks and as of for me makeup makes me more confident.


Nikkietutorials talks about how there is no limits to makeup, create your own makeup look have fun with it be confident because no matter what people will talk they will say many things but as long as you are confident with yourself and love yourself everything will be great. love yourself with our without makeup.

After nikkietutorials posted “the power of makeup” on YouTube people have been following this trend and posting them themselves all over social media she made a big impact on all makeup lovers to show how they feel she gave them a voice through makeup. Nikkietutorials is my favorite MUA because she is just so down to earth and so caring and her personality makes me love her more.

Image result for the power of makeup

2 comments:

  1. I really like this blog post, i personally will never leave my house without at least eye makeup, i just do not have the confidence to do so. I think you should do a blog post about cultural makeup and where it stems from. I used to like to read about ancient Egypt and why eyeliner and eye makeup was so important to that civilization.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I'm not great at makeup and couldn't make a transformation like thus one but it's so cool seeing how talented people can be. It would be super cool to read a post about the history of makeup as Tink said. Another thing that I think would be interesting is posting brands that don't do animal testing because I would love to switch brands to the ones who don't!

    ReplyDelete