Wednesday, April 26, 2017

favorite product


I first heard of two faced foundation about a year ago. I was in a makeup store and I asked them what their best foundation was and they told me that the two faced born this way was a really good foundation so I decided to give it a try. When I tried it for the first time I was in love with it,  ever since that day I haven't traded it for anything I tried another foundation (I forgot the name of it) and I did not like it I had to go back to the store and buy the two faced foundation.this product is just so easy to blend and it's amazing it has the right coverage and as of for me I have a lot of acne scars and it covers them up very easily it's just an amazing product. The foundation is $39.99 it's a little on the expensive side but it's totally worth it.

Before using this product I would use drugstore foundation and it would give me acne and really bad rashes then I switched to two faced and it does not give me rashes or acne and that's really important for foundation for it to not give you acne or rashes. The brand “two face” does not test on animals and that's really important because most expensive products are usually tested on animals and this brand is animal cruelty free.

Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment